18 January 2011

The Ones That Got Away (part 1)

This will be an occasional series of items that slipped me by. The reasons may vary but still, they are not in the cellar!


Let's start with a series of T-Shirts. I saw an advert for these in the flyer above but thought there would be plenty of time to buy one or two, when I eventually got around to it.
How wrong I was!

At the Birmingham Memoribillia event in '95 I saw the complete set behind the Dredd display stands. Alas I was too busy taking pictures of the movie items on display and buying other stuff to really take notice of these, hence this is the only picture that I have of the shirts.


They are behind the City Wall Judge (featured at the start of the movie, they also checked Fergie's id) and show that they actually came in other colours than black. They came in a ladies fit as well and they all looked quite good. I wish I had bought them now as I have NEVER seen them since, not even on ebay.

I have learned a valuable lesson from this experience and now have a priority buy list when the new movie comes out. I will not be caught out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and add any extra information that you may know of!