14 May 2010

Judge Dredd Skateboard



Yes folks, you read correctly, there is a Judge Dredd skateboard out there. Well it does have the Clown on it as well but life isn't always perfect!
I managed to buy this at the third Dreddcon, which was held at the Brewery, in London, on the 14th December 2002. If memory serves me correctly, it was in the region of £40 but don't quote me on that.
Anyway I saw this on the 2000AD shop tables and bought it straight away and  then wandered off to get it signed, as both John Wagner and Jock were at the con!

You can see from the pictures that it's just the board, I only wish it had wheels with Dredd's badge on the sides, just to round it off. Not much else to say really, it's a skateboard without any wheels.


This Dreddcon is the one when 2000AD brought out quite a few new items from their shop including polo tops, beanie hats, hoodies, etc.... I'll save all those for another blog but lets just say, I ended up taking two black sacks of stuff back home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and add any extra information that you may know of!